Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Campbell's Soap

In trying to write a CV (a kind of pharmacy) I came across a television show I used to work on in college called The Campbell's Soap.  It was a show on our local, college TV network.  The premise of the show was...

Er...

I guess I don't remember.  One kid was a serial killer.  I decided he had a sock on his hand that told him to kill people.  Okay, that might have been a rip off of Night Court.

Anyway, if you go on YouTube and can stomach your way through the horrible production values, poor acting, and crude conversion to the internet, you can see some of what I did.

Here's some samples:

My scene is at 7:46 where they cart the killer away.



My scene is at about 27 seconds in about breaking up with someone (which I'd never done, hence the subtitles).

The weird thing about it for me is that it's humor.  I had a good time writing it.  I'm happy just remembering working on it.

Why is humor so difficult now?

Maybe I need to work on a team.  I wonder where all the kids from college went...

No comments: