Sunday, February 14, 2016

Excuses, Excuses...

Preparing to leave California for Florida (theme parks ahoy!) I planned to do two blog posts ahead of time.  However:

  • The lesson I'm working on in my comedy book is less "write something funny" and more "transcribe something funny."  It didn't seem "postable."
  • The memes I created appear to still be on the hard disk of my computer at home and not on Dropbox.  I blame Dropbox's programmers.
  • After 18 hours at Magic Kingdom, I'm ready for a nap (dirt or otherwise).
And so, I leave you with the only funny thing I can think of at 12:37 in the morning (give or take three seconds).

We have a lot of people to schlep from place to place, so we got two giant vans.  Really one giant van and one enormous van.  While opening the rear doors of the latter, I noticed this lever.


Confused, I leaned forward to see what the logo was.


I stared at it for a long time before I realized what it meant.  If you pull this lever, a small child will be ejected onto the road.

Oh come on, that's funny, right? 

*SIGH*

I told you I was tired.

No comments: