Sunday, December 20, 2015

My Meme Career

After several years of posting to this blog regularly, one fact has become painfully clear to me: I'm never going to be famous from blogging.  Okay, okay, so most people realized blogs were a dead end a decade ago. I'm a slow learner.

I decided to become a famous novelist. Turns out there aren't many of them either.  I started a Twitter account and...

Well, you get the idea. My therapist says I should accept that I'll never be famous, so I fired her. I finally realized my humor works best in the short form.

The short form.
In other words, my humor comes best in quick bursts of unrefined funny.  My conclusion: make some memes.  Making a meme is fabulously easy.
  1. Get some random pictures
  2. Put your old Tweets on top of them
  3. Stick your blog address in the corner
  4. Profit
And so you have my first three attempts.






See? Comedy gold.

The big question now: where do I put all the money that's going to roll in?

No comments: