Today's post is for you those who've been told you're "part of the problem" at one time or another.
Have you been:
- Called a "sheeple?"
- Told you don't understand, no matter how qualified you are or how much research you've done??
- Insulted by a coward who uses the anonymity of the internet to criticize you???
- Ridiculed for a position contrary to others in your political party????
- Threatened for denying dogma?????
- Condemned for picking science over superstition, pseudoscience, or folklore??????
- Ignored by those who cling to outmoded ideals????????
- Unable to use any more question marks????????????????
I made this banner because I've been told I'm part of the problem for supporting the evidence that GMOs are safe, for understanding there's a balance between safety and freedom, for voting for a controversial ballot measure, for thinking.
Yes, I'm part of the problem, if you define "problem" as "writing my opinions on the internet in a forum that literally gets about forty hits a week (fewer since I've stopped posting "See [model/actress] Nude!" to boost my numbers)."
This banner is for all you problems out there.
Well, okay, I made the banner because I couldn't think of a topic and haven't made a new banner in a few years. What did you want? Humor? Insightful writing? A cute animal picture?
Oh. Okay, fine.