Thursday, April 24, 2014

7 Emoticons the Internet Really Needs

Emoticons have been around since the dawn of the internet and probably longer.  Since then, they have multiplied and evolved with blistering speed.  Emoticons exist for every possible emotional state, flag, sports team, and every pet; there are hidden emoticons and even a secret sexual meaning for each emoticon.

"Bring lubricant next time."
However, even with the wide variety of emoticons out there, many common emotions and thoughts aren't represented.  I have attempted to fulfill that need, with helpful pictures (in case graphic artists want to convert them into real emoticons).

So, without further ado:


1. 
You're a science-fearing moron.
2. 
Your deeply-held beliefs offend me.
3. 
I only agree with you because you're hot.
4. 
You're terribly wrong, but I'm sick and tired of finding research that proves you wrong.
5. 
I'm desperate for more attention.
6. 
Send me nude pictures.
7. 
The age disparity in your relationship disturbs me.

No comments: