Thursday, March 13, 2014

I Fucking Love Humans


In case you haven't heard, I Fucking Love Science is making a jump from Facebook to television show, following in the footsteps of the Twitter account Shit My Dad Says.  For those of you who don't follow IFLS, it's the creation (pun intended) of science student Elise Andrew who posts pictures like these:


Since I've followed her for a couple years now, I've decided to rip off legally parody her work on my new Facebook group: I Fucking Love Humans.  Every day, I will post fascinating pictures about the fascinating lifestyles of those most fascinating creatures: humans (fascinating).

Some examples:


For our cosplayer friends (of which I have none):


And for those of us who went to school in Wisconsin:


I expect to start my Facebook account three weeks after I get the cease and desist letter from Ms. Andrew.

No comments: