Monday, July 8, 2013

Asiana Crash Part 1


I keep a journal.  I don't keep it to write down my deepest thoughts and dreams.  I keep it because, if I don't, I will forget my whole life.  I can't tell you how many times I've turned to my wife and said "So, what did we do today?"  I'm afraid I'll get Alzheimer's because nobody would notice.

Er, is this where I live?

So I keep a journal, but I'm not very good at it.  Usually, I just write up an account of what I did that day, but a lot of days have pretty short entries.  Some examples:
June 30 - Meh.
January 2 - Some stuff happened at work.  You know, usual stuff.  I'm awesome.
November 11 - My penis is too big.

Saturday I wrote three, single-spaced pages.  Things were happening so fastI had to open up my laptop and type things in as they were happening because I knew I'd forget them in a few minutes.

Shoot, what was I doing?  Oh yeah, I'm writing my blog.

So, this week will be devoted to my Hoooooly Sheeeeit Saturday.  I'm not sure how funny it will be, but I know the parts with Sheepy are pretty good.  And there's a lot of running.  And swimming.  And freaking out.

I was in Chicago last week.  We lived in Chicago for just under a year once (long story for another week), and we wanted to go back because it's a really fun town.  I'm not going to go into my fun vacation experiences because:
  1. It's personal,
  2. My lawyer has advised me to stay silent, and
  3. It really has nothing to do with Hoooooly Sheeeeit Saturday except to say I was in O'Hare airport waiting to fly back to San Francisco.
As you can tell by the title (which is a bit of a spoiler, but is guaranteed to bring me more hits than my posts about Chloe Grace Moretz's nude scenes) I'm going to write about the Asiana crash.

It was the end of our vacation week.  We checked out of the hotel, got a cab to the airport, checked in two hours early, went through security, and sat down to wait for the flight.

Oh, hey, look at the time.  I guess I'll have to get into our hair-raising experiences tomorrow!

Heh.  I'm totally going to make those three pages last me all week.  Muhahahahaha!
 
 
 
 

No comments: