Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Birthday Update: Motto


I’ve got this space on the top of my shield for a motto.  I’m trying to think one up while I’m painting it and begging people to assign me quests for next week.

No, seriously, I’m begging to help people.  I mentioned it to my hygienist while she was cleaning my teeth yesterday.  She joked “you want to come over and clean my house?” and I screamed “YES!  PLEASE!  WHEN CAN I COME OVER?”

She still said no.  Go figure.

Anyway, I’ve got to come up with something for a motto, preferably in a cool, foreign language.  So far, this is what I’ve come up with:

Vérité partout où elle mène.
French: Truth, wherever it leads.

Post multum temporis ibi perficere.
Latin: There’s plenty of time to finish it later.

Mein Schwanz ist größer als deine.
German: My penis is bigger than yours.

Jestem osłem i dumny.
Polish: Jackass and proud of it.

Questo spazio lasciata intenzionalmente in bianco.
Italian: This space intentionally left blank.

Trong một thời gian tốt, gọi Nancy
Vietnamese: For a good time, call Nancy.

Weet jy hoe lank dit geneem het om die skild verf?
Afrikaans: Do you know how long this shield took to paint?

What do you think?

No comments: