Friday, May 24, 2013

Alice Eve Topless

You may recall, I used to post headlines promising pictures of naked celebrities.  I did it because I was depressed at my low numbers.  Eventually, I promised myself I wouldn't do it anymore, and my readership dwindled to all both of you (hi mom!).

However, I saw Star Trek Into Darkness on Monday and I had an epiphany.  Alice Eve appears about a third of the way into the film for no good reason.  Heck, Spock even pretty much says: "Why do we need her?"  Then, ten minutes later, she takes her clothes off and we knew why.

I realized then it's okay to exploit someone, as long as it's Alice Eve.  Obviously, she signed a contract that said "I'm in this movie for no other reason than to take off my clothes."  So, without any further ado, my picture of Alice, Eve topless.

I would also like to say that this picture is in NO WAY Photoshopped.  I can't afford Photoshop.

No comments: