Friday, March 22, 2013

Clark Hitler

Before I launch into today's knee-slappingly funny humor, a quick update on my novel Pinhole:
  • Today is the last day of the "get it free" promotion.
    Or so I think.  Amazon isn't all that transparent with how things work.
  • Over 1000 people have downloaded it for free.
    22 suckers...  I mean, people, have downloaded it for .99 cents.
  • I'm making a new version of the paperback book so it's a regular size.
    If you already bought one, you have a collector's edition.  That'll be worth something some day (not anytime soon)!
So, today I'd like to make an observation:

This is Superman.

This is Adolf Hitler.


Superman was created by two Jewish artists.


Before he was a dictator, Hitler started as an artist who sold his work to Jews.


Hitler was obsessed with the Master Race, whom he considered super men.


Superman is... Well, Superman.


Well, okay, so the link between the two is pretty flimsy.  But tell me this: if there's no connection, why does Superman always do the "Hitler Salute" when he flies?

Aaaand that's where conspiracy theories come from, folks. 

No comments: