Monday, September 24, 2012

Novel Sample Week: Voting Time

Now it's time for me to give the next two years of my life up to your whims.  Can you feel it?  Can you feel the power flowing through your fingers towards your computer?  Yes, you have power that nobody else has...

(Well, okay, my mother and my wife have that power, but I figure there's a 10% chance you're not one of them.)

The point is, I am ready to make a multiple-year commitment to working on the novel you want me to write.  Sure, I'll do the others some day, but you get to pick the one I do first.

If you haven't read all of the novel samples yet, here are the links:

Crossbreed - About several species being used as pawns in a game played by gods.
Waterfall Castle - About a young man realizing he is doomed to be killed by his brother.
Magnus and Malm - About a wizard's search for power.
James Herriot in Space - About a veterinarian living on a frontier world.
A Thousand Sorrows - About a supernatural researcher and the hero he is trying to uncover.

When you've read them all, pick one or two from the poll in the upper right.
Thanks for voting!  And get your friends and family to vote, too!  And your enemies!  And your neighbors!  And your dog!  Remember, you can't complain if you don't vote!

Results next week.

2 comments:

Leslea said...

The last one. Supplicant. Landslide.

Matthew Kagle said...

You can have a landslide within yourself? How many personalitites do you have?