I know what you're wondering about the picture above:
- Is that a beautiful landscape on a table?
No. It's a child's table for trains. It's just so beautifully painted (by a machine!) that it looks like the works of Thomas Cole.
- Why is it inside and yet on grass?
That's a green carpet. It's just so beautifully woven (by a machine that works for Ikea!) that it looks like grass.
- What's that brush-shaped thingy in the upper-left?
It's my cat's tail. We gave her a lion cut because we secretly want her to be embarrassed around her friends.
- I must have it. Is it for sale?
My cat? No! My wife would never forgive me. Well, we could pretend she ran away when I opened the door.
- No, not the cat!
You sure? I'd let her go for cheap. What if I throw in a green rug from Ikea?
- No, I want the train table! I must have it.
Oh, that. Yeah, sure. You can have it for free. Less if you take the carpet and the cat.
- Can I see it from other angles?
The carpet? It kinda looks the same from any direction.
- No, the table!
|Close up on the pockets to hold toys.|
So, yeah, you can have it for free. Just think about what I said about the cat.