Monday, July 16, 2012

What I Do When I Teach

When I teach a class, I have a lot of break time while the students do their "learning."  Right now, I'm teaching my students how to programming.  Well, they think I'm teaching them.  Mostly, I'm letting them argue with each other.  While they "discuss,"  I am "grading their participation."

Teaching is a lot easier than it looks.

Now that I have a camera built in to my phone, I take pictures of all the things that I pass by that amuse me.

No joke here.  I just found this sign amusing.

An example of an ancient phone at a museum.  We had one of these "princess phones" when I grew up.

Airport departures board.  This is not what you want to see before taking off.  On the other hand, if they were using a Mac, someone would have to replace the entire board to make it work.

What I found when I registered to go play at Sky High Sports.  What's funny, is that someone thought they knew where my pen is.

A birthday sign at the same place.  You'll only get this if you're a true geek.

No comments: