Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Photo Dump

I take random photographs of things I think are cool or amusing.  Here's a sample.

The last hole at a local minigolf place.  That's a cannon pointed right at your head.  If you get the ball in on one shot, you win a free game, and the CANNON KILLS YOU.

My four-year-old set this up and aimed the camera.  I just pushed the button.  I think it turned out very well.

A restaurant was having a leaky ceiling and put these buckets down with rags in them.  What kind of face do you see?

Where Wolverine sends his kids to play.

A store in the mall that specializes in replacement scrotums made in Germany.

Getting my hair bleached for my birthday.  My hairdresser was a little concerned.

Bad picture, but they're still making Spiderman ATVs and motorcycles.  WHY would SPIDERMAN need a MOTORCYCLE?!?!?!

"I would love to learn to read English.  If only I could read that sign to tell me where..."

My friend Shannon Wilson has a party planning business.  She did these treats for kids at her daughter's party.  I'm a macho guy and even I found them charming.  Go figure.

I found three typos.  How many can you find?


Haunted house.  BWAHAHAAHA!

No comments: