Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Topless*

There has been a development over the last few weeks.  No, not the star of the Hunger Games appearing topless in shocking, never-before seen photographs.  It's my traffic report.  For the last few weeks, I've gotten over 100 hits per day on days when I post (ie. not weekends).  It took me a while to figure out what caused the jump.  Was it my hard-hitting expose on John Romero and Brenda Brathwaite getting married (400 hits)?  Was it my week-long birthday celebration (about 50 each)?

No.  It was that post about that naked chick, wasn't it? (1000 hits.  Seriously.)

So, in order to keep building my "fan base" of pathetic losers who scour the web for naked pictures of minor celebrities, I present to you the star of the Hunger Games movie without her shirt on*.


Oops, did the wrong kind of boob get in the way?  Let me try again.
And here's her boobs with a couple of other boobs.  Oh, you want to see more?
Yay for areola!  Oh, sorry, you want nipples?

There's the left.

And there's the right.  Happy?  Can you now go wank in peace?
* Full disclosure - Jennifer Lawrence isn't naked in this picture.  I took pictures of other boobs from the internet.

No comments: