Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Election Day 2012

I feel it's important for everyone in the country to educate themselves on the issues and candidates and then vote on them.  I'm not so good on educating myself, and I'm skewed liberal, but I still vote in every election. 

I always vote in person.  Going to a polling place has a sense of dignity and importance.

You also get those cool stickers that say "I VOTED TODAY."  Let me tell you, nothing gets you more sexy babes than when you wear that sticker.  Why, I was just writing a letter to Penthouse Forum about how three stewardesses saw my sticker and invited me home for a night of...

Ah, I can't pull that off, can I?  Sad thing is, after I vote I still feel pretty empty.  I feel like George Carlin in this video:


 Perhaps, next year, I should get this sticker, instead.

No comments: