However, it got me thinking. When did I start feeling uncomfortable?
- Was it when she stuck waxed string between my teeth and yanked it back and forth?
- Was it when she used a vibrating tool to polish my teeth, making them itch?
- Was it when she tilted my chair back and shone a light in my eyes like I was a prisoner at Guantanamo Bay?
- Was it when she poked my gums with a metal shiv, trying to see if I would bleed?
- Was it when she scraped the calculus (or was it trigonometry?) off my teeth with a spinning, metal tool?
"I started feeling uncomfortable when you called to remind me I had a dental appointment."