Wednesday, April 11, 2012

42 Invitation Images

I've been working on invitations to my birthday party this year, but I'm having trouble.  Here's what I know has to go on them:
  • It's my 42nd birthday
  • It's on May 19th in the early afternoon
  • It will have a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy theme
  • There will be a public performance
Here's what I don't know:
  • What picture?
I know it seems a minor issue, but a picture is required in all birthday party invitations (ever since the Evite Treaty of 2007), and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is so full of wonderful images, it's almost impossible to pick one.

Since you're all going to get one, I was hoping you'd help.  Here's a list of contenders.  Let me know which one you like best:

The Babel Fish is a dead giveaway...
Humans were the third most intelligent species on Earth.
Oh no, not again!
There's a hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is.
It sells better for two reaons...

No comments: