Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fun With Freecycle: Travel Cage


Behold, the one of the travelling cages of my late parrot, Winslow.  When he died, I gave most of his toys, cages, and extra food to charity (turns out there’s a lot of abused and homeless birds out there), but I must have missed this one.


It’s a small cage with an open top and a couple of adjustable manzanita branches and holder rings for food and water dishes.  As small as my bird was, the cage was even too small for him.  So, you should probably only use it for finches, lovebirds, parakeets, gerbils, mice, cats, or unruly children.
Top view with manzanita branches and two rings to hold food/water dishes.
If you do plan to put a cat or child in it, I’d like you to send me a picture.  I imagine they’d look something like these:



No comments: