Friday, March 16, 2012

Fun With Freecycle: Litter Cover

Today is the final day of Freecycle Week here at I Can Write Funny, and I saved the best for last.  This is the "Big Discovery," the "Pot of Gold," the "Republican Candidate With No History of Mental Illness."  This is the lid for the cat litter box.

Now I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking: "I have a litter box for my cats, dogs, children, and in-laws.  Why do I want another one?"  But I'm not giving you the whole litter box!  I'm just giving you the top! 
It's even more breathtaking from the side.
Why? Simple generosity coupled with the fact that my cats poop on the floor when it's on, and it doesn't fit in my garbage can so I'm hoping somebody will take it off my hands.
And here's that top view you were hoping for!
Okay, so maybe you don't want it, but that's just because you aren't thinking of all the things you could do with it!

Emergency shelter for tiny Eskimos.



A great party tray.


Don't forget the numerous sporting applications.
The possibilities are endless!  Get it before everyone else does!

No comments: