Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Corporate Slogans

When I was in college, I realized my life was going nowhere, and I needed a career.  As one of the biggest donors to the school invented the slogan "Coke is it!", and I had an "in" at an advertising agency (Doner), I figured I'd try my hand out in advertising. 

To prove my suitability as an intern, I created a few ads that were new twists on old ones (companies need to change their image in subtle ways from time to time) and submitted them.  Here's what I came up with.

Coke is it! [Note: "IT" is defined as: sugar, water, carbolic acid, and caramel coloring.]


A Diamond is Forever.  But statistics say your marriage will last 8 years.


What would you do for a Klondike Bar?  Besides, you know, going to a STORE.


i'm lovin' it until my heart attack


Taste the rainbow. [List of artificial colors I don't want to type again.]
In retrospect, I understand why I didn't get the internship.

No comments: