Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA PIPA

Soup a puffin?
If you are like me, you have no idea why Wikipedia (and a bunch of other sites you never visited) are down today.  I did some research and found out they were voluntarily shutting themselves down due to something called SOPA PIPA.


Soap a pippin?
Now, if you are (still) like me, you have no idea what SOPA PIPA is, but feel solidarity with whatever Wikipedia feels.  It’s Wikipedia, for crying out loud: the source of all true knowledge!  In sympathy, I was planning on shutting down my blog for the day, but then realized that all of those millions of people who normally visit the shut down, might come to my site instead.
Sopapilla?
I love hits more than I love Wikipedia, more than I love free speech.  What to do?  What to do?  And then I realized the solution!

Dope and Pippa?
I decided that, today I’d to post a humorous essay like I do every day (I post every weekday!), but I would make it less funny than usual!

And so I did.

No comments: