Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ron Paul Ads

When I made contact with both the Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney campaigns, they both assured me that the singer Bono would be paying for my services.  At first I was confused as to what he had to do with politics, but I shrugged it off.  As it turned out, what they meant was my work was "pro bono" and that I'd do it for free.


In a fit of anger, I decided to make ads for the Ron Paul campaign.  However, I knew very little about Ron Paul other than the fact that he lacked a certain scientific understanding.

I did some research and found out that he felt that civil rights legislation and most branches of the government should be eliminated.


However, more research I did showed me that Ron Paul was running a distant third in the polls.  I finally hit on the perfect ad to help Paul boost his numbers.

No comments: