Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Romney Ads

Great news! I heard back from the Gingrich people, and they want me to make more ads. I thought it was strange that they wanted me to make the ads for Romney, but I'm just getting started in politics.  Who am I to judge?


The problem with making Romney ads is that he's so dull (I mean, "upstanding"). After a few hours of work, this is the best I could come up with.
It's not exactly perfect.  People haven't chosen candidates based on their hairstyle since Reagan. 

I think I did well with targetting Obama instead of other candidates.  My next ad was aimed at deflecting criticism against Romney's attackers by highlighting Obama's weaknesses.
Finally, I heard about how Romney managed to use his considerable wealth to keep his considerable wealth and decided to highlight his ingenuity in this last ad.
What do you think?  Is my career as a political consultant taking off?




No comments: