Monday, December 19, 2011

Comcast Doesn't Suck?

After the events of Friday's post, I didn't expect much from Comcast.  If you didn't want to read my last post but want to understand my experience, follow these steps:
  1. Call Comcast and ask them to take away their old cables.
  2. When they don't come by, call them back and ask again.
  3. Repeat for nearly a year.
Sure, there were some exciting moments, like when Comcast told me they were coming and then didn't, but mostly my experience stuck to the above script.  Anyway, out of frustration, I emailed the head of Northern California public relations and posted to my blog an appeal for both my readers to do the same.

Well, Comcast retaliated.


A few hours ago, I looked out my window and saw this parked outside my house.

Oh, crap, it's Xfinity.
 For those of you unfamiliar with the operations of large corporations (since the news organizations are in the pockets of the government), but Xfinity is the division of Comcast that deals with assassinations and cover-ups (they're an offshoot of the Men in Black).  When they knocked on my door, I came out with my katana, ready for trouble.

I'm not as badass as this guy, but I aim to be.
I was a little surprised when they showed me this.
"This is the rope we used to hang the last guy who complained to PR."
They had taken my cables away, and were very polite about it.  Sadly, I have nothing left to complain about where Comcast is concerned.  From now on, all of my comments about Comcast will be dealt with by my guest writer, Wink De Bivouac.

Thank you, Comcast and Xfinity!

I just want to give a big hug out to everyone who works at Comcast!  You are truly a blessed organization.  And your customers are blessed by your blessing.  That means double blessings for everyone!  You can never be too blessed.

I want everyone who reads this blog to go buy more Comcast goods and/or services.  Get their cable service and wireless service and cell phone service and catering service!  Go buy everything!

And Comcast, big unicorn hugs to you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait... I'm confused... do they suck or not... nevermind.... getting a beer.

Matthew Kagle said...

It's all a matter of perspective, I suppose.