Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shameless Pandering AGAIN

As you can see from the graphic above, my numbers are way up over my usual... Well, two.  On the down side, the number of people who visit my blog regularly never seems to get above 100.  100 is good, but I need to get to fifty thousand before I can start doing product deals and cameos on major movies with Angelina Jolie.

Still, my blog doesn't do any better.  Why?  Because of youYou aren't reposting my blog to all of your friends on Facebook.  You aren't emailing it in bulk to everyone on your company's mailing list.  You aren't hacking into elementary school computers and making this blog the default home page.  Whoever Boldface you is, is a jackass.  Italics you and Underline you are nice guys.

Anyway, since I can't count on reposting to bump my numbers, I have to pander to search terms.  By far, the largest number of hits I get are from people looking for Hot Coffee and Mass Effect pictures.  So, I whipped up some more.


It took a bit of doing, but I managed to get pre-release box art for the upcoming game Mass Effect 3.
Staring Shirley Temple, no less!
I also found out that Grand Theft Auto 5 is going to have a new, fully-integrated Hot Coffee Mod with improved graphics and controls.  Here's Hot Coffee 2.
With Lara Croft!  I guess Eidos is publishing.
So, I hope you all are satisfied.  If not, I'll just have to do more pandering.  Maybe, this time, I'll pander to the "dead kittens" or "Newt Gingrich nude" search terms.

You have been warned.

No comments: