Friday, November 18, 2011

Vacation Report 1

I'm going to be away on vacation next week.  I was thinking about how I was going to write about my vacation and then I realized how miserable it would make you if I did.  Nobody likes hearing about how great other people's vacations are.  We just like hearing about how miserable they turned out, because it makes us feel better about not going ourselves.


So:
I'm going on vacation.  My flight tomorrow is at 7:15 in the morning.  Alaska Airlines moved it back a couple hours, so I now have to get up at 5 am to get to my flight.  The forecast says it's going to rain the whole time.

What do you think?  Not cheerful enough?

If you feel you need a dose of cheerful vacation reporting, I'll have my guest blogger Wink De Bivouac talk about the cheerful part of our vacation.  Take it away Mr. De Bivouac!

Hi!  Thanks, Matt!

(and it's Mr. Bivouac.  My middle name is "De.")

Here's my report!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HAWAII!

No comments: