Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jelly Belly Signs

So, today I went on the Jelly Belly Factory tour.  A lot of things happened, which I'm sure you'd love to know more about, but I'm tired and don't want to write.  So, here are some pictures I took of signs.



I've seen these signs everywhere, but I've never understood what they meant.  Well, this one has a handy set of captions.  Now you can read them out loud and amaze your friends!  Or, maybe just irritate them.

This has to be the saddest railroad warning sign I've ever seen.  Why couldn't they just say "CLOSED" instead?  No, they had to say "Screw you.  Go away.  We don't like you.  Thanks for playing at Nut Tree!"
I've seen these stickers on the doors before, but didn't know why until a woman at a bank told me.  It's so they know how tall robbers are when they run out the door.  The bank wouldn't let me take a picture, but Jack in the Box did!
 Maybe tomorrow I'll work up some enthusiasm for writing.

No comments: