Friday, September 30, 2011

Really Stupid Scripting

It has been pointed out to me today that there is a problem with my RSS feeds.  While I always knew that some of the graphics weren't coming through (I hotlink all my graphics because I'm lazy), but it seems a lot of the text is disappearing, too.

So, today, I'm changing the way my RSS feed works.  From now on, the RSS feed stops at the "jump."  Those of you who only see my blog through feeds or email subscription will now have to come to the site to read the complete blog.

Really, it's for the best.  The RSS feed has changed the intent and style of a lot of what I wrote.  Now you'll see my blog in its original form!


So, I been wonderin' what to do today.
  • Laundry?
  • Dishes?
So many choices. 
All kittens are angels.
Probably gonna make a cake.  Or cookies.  Or chocolate cookies.  Or some ice cream.  WHat kind?  Cinnamon.  Maybe.

You think this is why im fat?
I pray the lord keeps all children safe.

Here's the joke for today:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
Why are you crying?

That's a good one.

No comments: