Monday, September 12, 2011

Maid Max Cleans Up Haunted House Hill

All both of my regular readers know that I'm a trophy husband only partially by choice.  Years ago, I worked in the electronic games industry.  I gave that up in exchange for children (which, you have to admit, isn't a bad trade), but from time to time really missed making games.
Perhaps I can combine my careers...
Finally, I decided to make a game on my own.  In my copious spare time, I put together a team and began working on "Maid Max Cleans Up Haunted House Hill."

Okay, long name, I know, but I really liked the movie "The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain."  That title has five more words than mine!  So, you know, cut me some slack.
I promise you, my game has neither Hugh Grant nor surveying equipment.
Anyway, after two years of work, the game seems to finally be coming along.  The website has a new image on it that should give you an idea of what the game is about.  Please visit!  Also, please go to Facebook and become a fan by "Liking" the game.

Thanks all!  I'll return to your regularly scheduled pretentious hilarity tomorrow.

No comments: