Thursday, October 14, 2010

Better Spam

So, I got this spam comment on my last post.  It went like this:
Some good point written.


Work of many people on this issue of plastic, there are several plastic materials recycling organic-based view. In February, for example, Imperial College London and bioceramic drug polymer...
Now, I have no idea what the hell this guy was trying to say.  First of all, my post was about someone stealing a magic ring.  There was some talk about copper, but nothing about plastic.  (By the way, the stuff about copper and gold is all true; I researched it all for my wedding ring's creation.)  Second, it was fiction; I made no "good point."  Third, the grammar is terrible.  I mean, I'm not perfect in the grammar category, but at least try.

Here's a better spam comment to make:

You make some interesting points on metallurgy and magic. 
I was also reading about a magic ring made of rose gold.  Many people have found such rings similarly addicting and need help in throwing them into the volcano from which they were formed.  If you want more information, check out my.preciousssss.com!
Now, I can't stop the spam (okay, I just did, but it's irritating to have to delete it all one by one), but I can suggest topics I won't object to.  Here's a short sample:
  • Products related to my posts - See above.
  • Anything sexual - Hey, I have to get more visitors SOMEhow!
  • Video games - My chosen career path.
  • Beauty products - I use a lot of rouge.
  • Anything that gives me an endorsement deal.
Hope that helps!  See you in the comments section.

No comments: