When caring for a sick child at home while another child is also at home, you may find yourself overwhelmed. Don't panic! Here's a list of helpful activities to fill your day. You don't have to do them all in order, but I did!
1. Make toast for healthy child while sick child is vomiting into the toilet.
2. Clean vomit from bathroom while healthy child dumps toy box onto living room floor.
3. Put toys away while sick child vomits again.
4. Throw out two untouched breakfasts while both brothers lie on the floor while kicking each other in the head.
5. Put sick child on the swing outside to get fresh air while his brother yells at him for not playing with him.
6. Make toast with jelly for sick child while healthy child pours a cup of water on his bed and floor.
7. Offer juice to sick child while healthy child pours his juice into cat's water bowl and then adds their cat food on top.
8. Clean up cat area while sick child lies in his bed complaining that he doesn't want to eat anything.
9. Bind and gag both children.
Full disclaimer: I haven't tried number nine yet, but I may try it this evening. I'll let you know how it turns out!