Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blue Hair : Standard Comments and Responses



From Children
Why is your hair blue?
"Why is your hair ____ ?"
or
"It’s always been blue!"
or
"That's what happens if you don't eat enough broccoli!"

Your hair is blue!
"No it isn’t!"
or
"Who’s hair is blue?"

From Middle-Aged Women
I like your hair!
"Thanks. It’s natural."
or
"Always tip your stylist!"

Why is your hair blue?
"It’s my midlife crisis. I figured it was less permanent than a tattoo and cheaper than a convertible and a blonde."

From Scary-Looking Homeless Guy
I like your hair!
"Thanks."

3 comments:

KB said...

It doesn't look very blue on my computer screen. Which shade of blue am I supposed to see? How brave.

M. A. Kagle said...

It's dark blue. However, this image isn't my true color. It has been recolorized for effect. I also don't have a Commander Data complexion.

KB said...

Okay.... let me know what color it turns next...