Friday, February 19, 2010

Hawaii Ruins Your Week (Yet Again)

So, I'm in Oahu.  Yes, I know you all pity me, but that's the price I have to pay for being me sometimes.  Anyway, internet and cell phone reception is spotty here (unless, in a strange reversal of all common sense, you have AT&T) so I'm uploading something I did a while ago.

I'm posting a link to all my video classes.  I've been teaching the intro class of game development for a number of years now.  As things start to shift to online, I figured I'd put some of my material online, but in video format so my students wouldn't miss out on my unique "me-ness."  They're pretty rough as I did all the work myself, but they get better as I gained some experience.

In any case, there's some jokes hidden in there.  See if you can find them all!

www.vacuumgenesis.com/classes.html

No comments: