Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bugs

For a long time, I knew I had a dead beetle in my mailbox. It was there every time I peered in to get the mail, in spite of my constant hoping it would get snatched up by a passing bird or decay into gold dust or something. Finally, I took the thing down and dumped it out. The next time I looked in, however, I noticed something I hadn't seen before.

I walked around the mailbox and found this disturbing sight.

I was quite upset. These two little bugs were stuck slowly dying for who knows how long and now their tiny corpses are sticking out of my mailbox. Not to mention that I'm too squeamish to push them out, so I'll have to buy a new mailbox.

After a while, however, I came to realize the enormous comedic potential of this situation. So, without further ado, allow me to present the first episode of BUGS.


1 comment:

Erika said...

Hm, where's the "likes" button? Excellent use of bugs.