Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Only Intentionally Unfunny Posting

Think about dead kittens and puppies for a moment. Now think about poverty. Okay, that’s the mindset I want you in. This entire post is going to be completely unfunny.

As my loyal readers, you both have probably noticed that I haven’t posted in a long while. I’m not the most consistent of bloggers, but I have been seriously remiss of late. The reason for my absence is Flux Warden. I’ve been working on this game for...

Hm. Lemmie see here...

Two years! This game was supposed to be a short project I did to learn a few skills. It’s a text adventure for crying out loud! And now, two years later, it’s almost done.

Oops. Looks like I slipped into funny again. Imagine George W. Bush has been declared dictator for life.

Anyway, I’m very close to finished, but I need help. I need people to play my game and find bugs in it. If you’re short in your funny quota, why not sign up to beta test Flux Warden? It isn’t really a funny game, but I did make sure you could fart in space with realistic results.

Email fwbeta@vacuumgenesis.com for a somewhat humorous confirmation email.

And, in closing, think about crying children.

No comments: